The St. Regis San Francisco offers its elite clientele an experience beyond expectation. San Francisco is a vibrant cosmopolitan destination, full of celebrated attractions, activities, museums, and entertainment. We have hand-selected a number of distinctive San Francisco events and venues our guests may enjoy. We also encourage visitors to explore our city's unique culture as well as the popular San Francisco attractions. If you need any assistance finding the finest things to do in San Francisco or simply planning your travels, please contact our trusted concierge.
- SF Playhouse - 533 Sutter Street, San Francisco
- American Conservatory Theatre - 415 Geary Street, San Francisco
- Orpheum Theater - 1192 Market Street San Francisco
- San Francisco Symphony - Davies Symphony Hall
- San Francisco Opera - 301 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco
- The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) - Reopening May 14, 2016.
- Asian Art Museum - Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art and Culture-At the Civic Center
- de Young Museum - Golden Gate Park
- Palace of the Legion of Honor - 100 34th Avenue San Francisco
- Palace of the Legion of Honor – 100 34th Avenue San Francisco
- California Academy of Science - Golden Gate Park