The St. Regis San Francisco
125 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States
4.4/5 (0 reviews)
A Luxury San Francisco Hotel in the Vibrant SoMA District
In a city of inimitable grace, style, and culture, The St. Regis luxury San Francisco hotel embodies extraordinary hospitality with modern day sophistication. Only at this legendary San Francisco hotel will guests take pleasure in the signature St. Regis Butler service, a treasured hallmark of the St. Regis experience for over one hundred years.
The St. Regis San Francisco hotel enjoys an artful address, with the Museum of the African Diaspora located within the hotel and the renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art next door. Find yourself in the heart of one of the city's most vibrant neighborhoods with the most exciting galleries, San Francisco attractions, events, restaurants, and shopping.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Double and triple your Starpoints
Register for SPG® More for You by November 30, 2016 and your stays through December 18, 2016 will earn:
- Double Starpoints® on weekday stays of two or more nights.
- Triple Starpoints on weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
The St. Regis Fall Experience
Experience spectacular San Francisco this fall from the city's best address. For a limited time, we are pleased to offer guests in residence for two or more nights:
- $100 credit for lunch or dinner at "Grill" restaurant
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary St. Regis welcome amenity
Reserve your experience online, by phone at 866-716-8116, or through your preferred travel professional. Please ask for the rate plan LBPKG1.
Elevate Your Experience to a Suite
Guests are invited to elevate their St. Regis experience with an upgrade to a beautifully appointed suite and breakfast for two each morning.
Reserve your experience online, by phone at 866-716-8116, or through your preferred travel professional. Please ask for rate plan LZPKG1.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet Parking $20-54/day
- Nearby Covered Parking $20-30/day
- SPG Category 7
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour Business Center
- Delights Delivered In-Room Amenities
- Remède Spa
- Indoor Infinity Pool
- St. Regis Butler Service
The St. Regis San Francisco Hotel is located at 125 3rd Street, in the vibrant SOMA district adjoining the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Oakland International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- American Conservatory Theater
- AT&T Park
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Orpheum Theater
- SFJAZZ CENTER
- Union Square
- War Memorial Opera House
- Coit Tower
- Ferry Building
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Ghirardelli Square
- Golden Gate Park
- Lombard Street
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- Asian Art Museum
- California Academy of Sciences
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- de Young Museum
- Legion of Honor
- Museum of the African Diaspora
- Palace of Fine Arts
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- The Legion of Honor
- South San Francisco BART Station
How To Get Here
Extraordinary settings for the most important events
An atmosphere of incomparable prestige and a team of seasoned professionals dedicated to seeing that every event exceeds the highest expectations.
- Total Indoor Meeting Space: 15,000 sq. ft.
- Total Outdoor Meeting Space: 7,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Meeting Space: 4,640 sq. ft.
- Max Group Size: 300 guests
- Guestrooms: 260